- The offered lambs have a very good health protection.
They are all scrapie and BSE insensitive (genometype ARR/ARR) and Maedi Visna free (certified).
Also the animals are rid of limping. They are all vaccinated twice against clostridium (clamp, blood) and pasteurellosis (summer pneumonia) and since 2008 also against catarrhal fever.
- Breeding-technical the lambs are very sound.
The high fertility index which has been present in the flock for years, is now combined with an excellent musclefication.
This is guaranteed by the deployment of rams with a muscle factor of respectively
84, 84, 84 and 86.
- All lambs are rid of the blinding factor and all of them are Myomax Gold.
- For breeding the ram lambs within the herdbook have to be tested.
They receive points for the muscle factor and legwork and have to be free of handicaps.
They are weighted to certify the minimum growth of an average of 250 gr./day.
In 2007 at this firm the growth average was no less than 450 gr./day.
All lambs born in March weighted an average of 49 Kg when presented at the testing day the 30th of June 2007.
- Lambs are often ordered a full year in advance and can be taken out at our firm around the months June or July.
The lambs all receive a proof of descent of their pedigree and a genome type passport(ARR/ARR).
The ewe lambs or gimmers can be used for breeding within their first year of age.
- Fixed prices have been used for years.
- The aftersales advice is free of charge.