This breeding farm has the highest possible health status:
· Maedi Visna negative.
· Scrapie unsuspicious.
· Liberated of the VRQ-gene.
· Genome type ARR/ARR and therefore scrapie- and BSE-insensitive.
· Liberated of limping.
· Liberated of wool scabies mite. (Psoroptes ovis)
· Vaccinated against clostridium and pasteurellosis
This also counts for the offered lambs.
· Vaccinated against catarrhal fever since 2008.
In 2003 the scrapie free certification was obtained, so now this company,
according to E.C. regulations, has Status I and therefore is exportworthy.